FEMDOM HOUSE 2(Naughty Sister)


So, after Tommy licked my feet, I said thats enough..and then he stretched his legs a little..Oh my God, his dick has grown so much...now it is very big..I showed it to my sister and aunty..aunty got very angry..she got up and came back ..this man started shaking now..his whole body was shaking..even his penis was shaking..I laughed when I saw that..Aunty shouted and asked if you don't know how to respect a madam...He trembled and say 'sorry madam... I won't do it again,He started to kiss aunty's legs..Aunty grabbed His hair and hit his face hard two or three times..this man's face reddened.. He started to cry...after that She kicked his big balls and say let's wait if something like this happens again..At that time, this man screamed and fell down..I thought that something had happened to him.. Aunty then said to tommy 'go out and wash the car'.. After that this man limped and went towards the kitchen on all fours and waving his cock and balls..


After some time, aunt's Children (My younger brother Sister) came from school....When younger sister came, She said Tommy to come here...Tommy also came running from the kitchen and say 'yes, little madam'..He came and took off sister's two shoes and two socks and started to kiss her legs....Brother took off his shoes and smiled saying how are you sister and went to the room...Sister told Tommy to stop now and gave him the bag saying to go and keep this bag..At the same time, she hit the man's dick with her hand a little..Tommy made a noise and ran to put down the bag..I first realized that younger sister is very tough..Her job is to hit that man's nuts at any time..Older sister smiled and said. ..The whole crowd laughed...'Tommy come quickly ' little sister screamed..As sister's room was upstairs, Tommy went down the stairs..When he ran downstairs, his penis danced like a mad man..I also had great fun looking at that..




The slave was a bit fat, so his tits were big...and they were moving well when going down the stairs...after that, Sister told him to come and she hit his cock again..it didn't hurt so much, it was just like rubbing his dick, and at that time, the slave's balls were tight...so there is no problem ..after that sister said him to bend over...when the slave kneel little sister climbed on his back..Sister said lets go horse and hit tommys butt with her hand..Tommy also went to the living room..sister's white dress was pulled a little and the skirt was little thin.. 'fix your dress. 'Older sister shouted at her..This little sister is tall, thin as a swaddle and normal beautiful..Older Sister is white and very beautiful like a doll..I am also a little beautiful..Ahh my name is Hiruni..Sister went to Aunty while riding on slave's back..Slave's dick and massive balls hanging between his legs...Aunty kicked his nuts when they go close to her...Slave seemed to be limping..We all laughed...'Oh no mother little sister shouted..The slave is having trouble walking now..' Go to hiruni Tommy'..sister said..Slave said 'well little madam and came to me with difficulty.'After that, Nangi said, kiss her feet.. The slave bent a little and started to lick my leg... So we, had been playing with the slave sa while and sister, went to the bathroom to take a bath.....


Comments

  1. Welcome to the world of CFNM blogging! I have added your blog to the sidebars of my CFNM and Classic Ladies blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...This is a big opportunity to me to expose my skills...

      Delete
  2. let's spread CFNM! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want a story about your erotica..give me characters and situations I will write it for you...

      Delete
  3. .I first realized that younger sister is very tough..Her job is to hit that man's nuts at any time

    I love that she is able to kick balls and that is why male should be naked because it makes our balls available for the ladies to grab, knee or kick anytime., To bad there is not a video of this because it would be great that when the male is crawling on all fours, a couple of the women we see in the background will come and plant their foot right on his dangling nut sack from behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want a story about your erotica..give me characters and situations I will write it for you...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog