FEMDOM HOUSE 5(Crazy night) 

   So the other day also about 4 slaves came to be punished...that day I also punished the slaves well and spit, ball busted, hit them with a cane, slap their faces...I also did the work with pleasure...my aunt paid me a good amount...I sent it home because I don't want the money...I also had fun like this...Tommy also trained very well and now he washes clothes well...Also the dishes or otherwise I will kick his pathetic balls...Hee...One day, two of my elder sister's friends came in the evening..they are also my sister's age..after Al...they don't know much about slaves...sister Sophia and sister Bella had also come home...they were talking with aunt in the living room...so sister's friends and I went to the upper room..I also live in my sister's room....the girl was talking about the details and laughing...(Such about the boys)...After a while, sister asked if she would show them a suprise and tell me to bring back the tommy...I went downstairs saying ``Tommy Tommy.. where are you''

Tomi was crouching in the corner of the kitchen and sleeping soundly...his balls were hanging down between his legs.. I grab his top of the chain and hit his balls assa hard as i can..Tommy shouted and wakeup..He also came on all four legs, waving his dick with great pleasure. Let's see who the guests are...As soon as we went to the room, the two friends of sister asked ''who is this...why is this man nude''..we laughed..then we told them all..he is a slave..after that they were also allowed to touch Tommy.. I realized that Tommy's dick was getting hard when two girls touch him...I quickly kicked his nuts from behind and it was fine.."Lick madam's legs" I told to tommy..He said "Ok madam" and started to bend over and lick our feet...


That way we played with him for a long time..hit his face..tied him with ribbons and carry him...wrote badword on his body with a pen...had a good time...while doing some ballbust... I said, ``Tommy, your bush is grow and be cut tomorrow..''I said...That's right madam..Tomiya replied...we took the same fun and aunt asked me to come eat at around 9 o'clock. So we went downstairs and ate together..from around the table..the group is aunt and sister, me and sister's two friends...brother and younger sister had time earlier.. Tomiya was standing on our feet's...after the time was over we went upstairs again..We took Tommy too..Our aunt and sister Sophia drink sometimes..Bottles are kept in the kitchen cabinet...I feel bored after some time..One friend asked if there is anything to drink..Do you want any alcohol? I asked..'Rally let's drink'...A friend said... now I also want to try it...I asked 'how to bring it up' 'Let's tell tommy to bring them'..sister said..'Oh!! that's not good madam...and if big madam finds out, I'm done..Tomiya started screaming...do what I say, you idiot...sister scolded...sister told Tommy to come here.. She came to the stairs from the bed.."Secretly bring a bottle from kitchen"..Sister said to tommy..Aunty was watching TV in the living room... Tomi slowly went towards the kitchen.. Aunty show him...She shouted and asked "Where are you going"... We were also shocked.."To to P Peee madam" Tommy got afraid and answered.."Ohh Cut off your dick, that's all it will do.. Aunt said.. we laughed.. After a while, Tommy was climbing up the stairs with the bottle under his arm..We went inside the room..all four of us drank well...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog