FEMDOM HOUSE 4(Day of a slave) 

                        So, the next day is a work day for the aunts, which means the slaves are coming to be punished...there are three other sisters to punish the slaves..They are like 27,30,25 years old, their names are Sophia, Bella, and Sachini..Sophia is very beautiful...She is White.. The other two are also beautiful.. Sister Sachini is a bit black and thin... So all three came around 9'O clock. Little sis and my brother went to school.. My Older sister and I were there.. Sister did AL exam and now she stay home...


So who is coming to be punished today, Sister Sophia asked..Ohh, two people are coming today around 10 O'clock. Aunty said ...Meanwhile, Tomiya asked for permission and licked my sisters' feet..The crowd was laughing repeatedly about the slaves who had been punished earlier...Around 10.15 we heard someone knocking at the gate and me and my sister went to see who it was and two men had come.. They asked 'Are you princesses'....One is a little old man about 50 years old...The other one is a black tall fat man about 35 years old.. We said to come in, we closed the gate and went inside..As soon as we entered the house, my aunt told them to kneel down.. After they both kneeled down, they signed the letter on the table.. It says that we will not be held responsible if an accident happens during the punishment. ..when you go out from the kitchen, there is a small bathplace with a toilet in the back of garden..It is open..You can see the bathing from the kitchen and you can also see it from yard where Tommy and the dog are bathing...Sister Bella came with ropes and tied the necks of both of the slaves....Sophia said, "wash them sis." Me and older sister said Ok and went to clean the slaves, "Let's go from the front side."Older sis said.. She gave me the old man. Both of them came behind us on all fours..we went to the gate and my sister told them to take off all the clothes..both of them stood up and took off the clothes and placed them near the gate..the young black man's dick was big like 5 inches...it was big because he cut the pubes..There was a small curve on his penis..the other one had a little willy..like a little boy's one...There were many pubes around his dick and it was white and old...I laughed when I saw it..my sister also laughed..now let's go for a bath. We carry them with the rope to the bathing place...


Take a good bath, you both have a good shower...but my sister said that we should do something fun and tell them to apply the soap on each other...Both of them are very ashamed of the apply soap on the other one...it doesn't work well, I said...I told them to apply it to the penis too...well, we didn't give towels to wipe them after they were finished...We told them to wait in the sun until they dries...they both kneel in the sun...It was about 1 o'clock, we went to see the slaves, both of them are kneeling, with the dicks out... now they are well dried... we let them to lick our legs a little and dragged them by the chain to the place of punishment... sister Sophia, sister Bella and sister Sachini were ready to the punishment..Big sister asked if you want to wait..I said yes we will watch this..Now the sisters got together and tied both of them to a pole in the middle of the room to the front...big sister took three nearby canes and closed the door of the room.. The light was on, it wasn't dark., it looks good... So all the three sisters got together and started beating the slaves.. The slaves were screaming...The old slave's tears also fell and the door was locked, so the neighbors could not hear anything... The three sisters beat them with the cane until they fell down... The old slave's dick turned red when Sophia hit it.. The old man keep yelling to stop...but she didn't stop...then the other side was beaten well and their asses also turned red...


Now it is very difficult for the slaves...now the best part is ball busting..sister Sachini said...after that we release the both slaves...We caught them by the chain...I said let's beat the old slave first..it will be over soon.. I was feeling guilty about him because he was too tired.. 'Come then madam; Sachini asked me to hold the slave's penis up...I also put his dick on his stomach and touched it tightly...this guy was shaking a lot...sister Bella hit his nuts at the first time,The second time she hit it a little bit harder and he fell down unconscious.I was afraid..sister sachini lift his penis and look close on his balls.. there was no problem.' Look nothing is wrong'..she said..we went and got ice cubes and put them on his balls.After a while, he regained consciousness and there was no problem. After that, we gave the other slave a good ball bust. Blood also came from the penis. we told him to clean the blood on the floor.. Do you want more punishment? Sister Sophia asked, No, He said while touching his balls..So at 3 o'clock both of them paid the money, took their clothes and left..They worship our legs about an hour before they left...'Come again'..sister Sophia said with a smile....I thought they will never come back....


                                    

Comments

  1. Another interesting time in your family's past! (Did you say what your first name was? Maybe I missed it. Perhaps it is Sujata?)

    Were the slaves always punished by kicks to their balls or hard slaps to their penis? (Ouch!) It seems like a fun game for the ladies (and still a punishment for the males) would be to tie their dicks and balls with rope and pull them until they are stretched to the point of some pain. Maybe if two slaves were tied together in such a way that if one moved, the other 's dick and balls would be stretched.

    Eager to hear more about your family's history! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment...My first name is Hiruni...you have great ideas about femdom and cfnm...Im looking forward to write interesting stories with all your help...

      Delete
    2. That's a nice name, and a nice profile photo (even with the gag, lol).

      It's always exciting when a female joins the blogging community.

      Delete
  2. Very very Nice CFNM story ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice story I cam from mary blog and see all your nice stories , they are great , I am waiting to read more . Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sugest to add some face slapping in your CFNM stories

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the first photo it doesn't look like punishment, but rather that he is masturbating for the three ladies' entertainment. (Maybe the punishment came later, because he didn't "lubricate" her leg as much as she expected him to?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your blog and so happy that I have. I'm really into femdom. Your stories are so hot. I'm a life model and often pose in a room full of women telling me what to do.Ive even done hen parties and have to please the ladies as I've been paid to.Thank you for starting this blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want a story about your erotica..give me characters and situations I will write it for you...

      Delete
  7. My wife has me and her brother play tug of war when she has a pool party with a dozen or so lady friends over. Of course we both are naked (the ladies never are when males can see them. One of the ladies will tie the rope around our balls and then the tug of war begins and we have to pull the other across a line using only our balls. Several of the ladies suggest having a three way tug of war so our balls will be pulled three ways. I think I like that idea as I am sure the ladies would love it a lot more than the males but hey is that not why males are here? to please the ladies even if it is literally a pain in the balls? (I also like that only the males are naked and never the women. It gives me a higher sense that women are far superior to us males.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want a story about your erotica..give me characters and situations I will write it for you...

      Delete
  8. I love that bottom photo where there are three ladies and one has her foot right on his nuts. I have seen a lot of videos where nude women are kicking balls but I always like it when clothed women are kicking naked male's nuts. I think if a lady has a low blouse or short skirt the male should be blindfolded so he can not see her lady parts even though he is naked. I also love it when the ladies get upset if the male tries to touch them and tell the male that males can not touch the ladies although all the ladies are grabbing his naked cock and squeezing his nuts because I love the power dynamics that give the ladies all the power and the males nothing which truly shows that women are far superior to us males.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want a story about your erotica..give me characters and situations I will write it for you...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog