FEMDOM HOUSE 3(play with tommy)                                                        Now it's noon, so I went to sleep a little bit... I was tired because I came early in the morning... My aunt and her children eat from a shop most of the time... they rarely cook... so even then my aunt went on the scooter and brought food... sometimes my sister also goes... So we give the leftovers to Tommy...After he eats, he has to wash everything...Tommy also washes our clothes..but he doesn't cook..my sister and aunt cook.So I slept a little like that..I woke up around 4 in the afternoon...I was given a separate room upstairs...Brother and younger sister is in another room, older sister is in another room...so I woke up and came downstairs...younger sis was watching TV. There was...Tommy was lying on the floor and licking sister's legs...Older Sister was making tea...I also sat down to watch TV...Sister made a tea to me too..'Tommy go give this to madam' older sister said..Then Tommy ran away. He bought the tray with tea.




Little sis didn't hit Tommy's dick while he was serving the tea...if she did, the tea also fell on the floor..So all three of us drank tea..little sis told Tommy to play with us...She asked us to come too....so we went...that Sunday. so there was no work, the slaves came to the aunts on weekdays to be punished by the aunts..So we went to the yard..Tommy also came and waving dick on all four legs...there is a space in front of the garden and a flower patch..there is a mango tree...there was a big gate so the passers-by could not see the garden...a dog in a cage at the end of the garden ...(a real dog is not a slave dog) little sis asked the dog to come and play and took the dog out of the cage...it is a black and white little big dog..it is also a male animal..(because the two balls were hanging between it;s legs)..It also trained wel.. When asked to sit, both the dog and the man sit.. When asked to roll over, both roll over.. little sis had trained the dog. It's good, She cuddle the dog..After that, she take a stick and throw it away, both of them have to go and bring it back...Tommy can't even close to the dog.Both of them are running with stirring their cocks and balls,..The dog was brought quickly...Tomiya failed...As a punishment older sis hold tommys dick and hit his balls with her hand... Hiruni sis, now you throw it..Both the dog and the man are ready to bring it to us now..I tried hard and threw it as far as I could..(So I could watch the dicks swinging while they running) That time the dog won again..Tommy couldn't even get close..'Punishment...Do it'.little sis said...Oh, I have never done something like this before, but I loved it.I lift tommy's dick and hit his balls with my hands."OH thats not good enough...My sister told me loudly and both of them laughed..I also felt a bit shy..Again I lifted his dick near to his bely button near and hit his balls as hard as I can..The balls were hanging because it was afternoon..

Now it's little sis's turn and tommy loses that time too..When sister hit his nuts, he screamed as he had lost his consciousness and lay down the floor with holding his poor balls....I thought that the two balls had gone inside the stomach...so I bent down a bit and looked..No, they are still there in time...Older sis said, kiss our legs, ..Then Tommy bent down and kiss the legs of all three of us..that innocent dog is watching all this..It must be thinking that if I become a human, my balls would also be kicked by these crazy girls..After that, we also played badminton, Tommy and little sis on one side and me and my older sister on the other side..I don't need to say about little sis..When she get a mark, she hit Tommy's penis to celebration....After that we went and washed our bodies, it was a great fun.....



Comments

  1. I would love to be in the situation shown in your first picture, and have mentioned it to my CFNM mistress, hoping she will make it happen.

    Maybe if the ladies were dissatisfied with my service, they would spank me and, well, you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that bottom photo, the male needs to spread his legs as far apart as possible so the girls can get good access to his balls and try to make a field goal with BOTH his balls, after all they are just hanging there waiting for a ladies foot to make a good hard contact with those nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pretty lady holding the male by a chain around his neck already has good access to his balls so she should give those balls good kick, or better yet, two kicks, one for each ball.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog