FEMDOM HOUSE 1(INTRO)

 I did OL Exam in a far away village..so when the exam was over, the family had financial problems, so I thought of coming to the city to do a job. But it's all over, so when I come here, I have some small work to do.. My aunt's husband was missing.. She had Three children...A older sister, a younger brother and a younger Sister.... So I went there early the next morning to earn some money...


So I found the house somewhere..when I went in, my aunt and sister welcomed me...come in..so while we were discussing some details, my aunt said that Tommy should bring a drink to this lady..A man from the kitchen said ``OK madam''..I Asked Who is Tommy? Then aunty said, oh, that is our slave.I asked who is a slave, I didn't know..When aunty was going to tell me, sister said that he is a slave and he has to do whatever we say..I will tell you how to treat him and both older and younger sisters laughed..I am also surprised..


So while we were talking, Tommy came and took the drink...Oh my god, this man was completely naked...He has no cloths..A tall, fat man about 45 years old...Why are you staring with your mouth open?Older sister asked me and they both laughed again..."I never saw a older man nude...'I said to them..."Oh its very normal in here. You'll get used to it.." younger sister said to me...."Tommy, serve the drink to this madam..." Aunty said.. So this man came near me.. I was sitting right next to this man's dick...He had a big one about 4 to 5 inches...both balls were big and hanging like two lemons....so I took the drink...after that aunty said to kiss madam's feet...and that's it. This man started bending over my legs and kiss them...I was also tickled...



Comments

  1. Wonderful storry...keep it up..😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was growing up, it was normal for the males to be naked while the females never were. Our parents thought adults should set an example so when the boys were naked the adult males would also be naked no matter who was visiting. My sister often had girlfriends over and my mom had her book club meetings with a lot of ladies many of whom brought their daughters. I do not think they were really interested in the books. We had a sign on the door stating: "Both boys and adult MALES are naked here so if MALE nudity offends you, do not enter" Very few went away and I actually think we had more visitors, well female visitors at least but they knew the males would be nude and no female would be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog